My best friend and I have been talking about subscribing to BirchboxUK for months and months… until we finally decided to do it back in January! BEST THING WE’VE EVER DONE!
But… what is Birchbox? It’s a company that helps customers discovering new beauty products by subscribing to their monthly delivery box service. Every month you receive 5 personalised beauty items for your skin, hair and style and if you end up hooked to a product, you can buy it full size on their website and get 10% back. Not bad, uh?
I finally have my hands on the February Birchbox and can’t wait to start using the products. So here is a list with photos of the items I received this month 😉
Spectrum Eye Brush & POP Beauty Eyeshadow Trio
A full-size C06 Tulip Eye Contour Brush from the Spectrum Collection which is softer than my cat (ha ha). These brushes are Vegan registered and cruelty free. As for the POP Beauty eyeshadow trio, I received the gorgeous Champagne Mocha combination. These colours are just perfect to wear on a daily basis.
Keeome Hydration Therapy Mask
I am so happy to have received this face mask. I have been looking for a Hydration mask for over a month and never got the chance to purchase one. So I should thank Birchbox for reading out my mind 🙂 Anyway… Keeome is a South Korean company that sells high quality, premium beauty products from natural based ingredients. The main ingredient used in their Hydration Therapy Mask is white mulberry which is high in nutrients. I’m seriously looking forward to put on this mask over the weekend 😉
VASANTI Brighten Up! Face Scrub
I was just reading the reviews of VASANTI Brighten Up! and so far I am super excited to try it on. The Face exfoliating cleanser is enriched with Papaya, Micro-crystals and Aloe and is supposed to brighten, rejuvenate, and cleanse your skin. I really can’t wait to use it and tell you all about it.
BEAVER PROFESSIONAL Hydro Nutritive Repairing Hair Conditioner
I am always open to try new hair products that help my long hair looking healthy. I think Beaver professional nutritive repairing conditioner can be perfect for the summer days when my hair is constantly exposed to the sun, but I will definitely need to try it soon to feel its effect on my hair.
If you haven’t discovered Birchbox yet – you need to get your hands on this. I think it is the best way to get to know and try on new products. So far, I am loving every single item in the boxes I’ve received, including the cute boxes!
I also got the January box (a little late because I subscribed around mid-January) so here is a pic for you to see the 6 products I’ve got, with a brief description right below 🙂
- A full size Merci Handy hand cream perfect for winter with an amazing fragrance.
- A 10ml (cute baby size) of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. You can read all about this great product in my previous post.
- A spray bottle of Beauty Protector that conditions, protects & detangles your hair when damp.
- Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo treatment that deep cleanses, exfoliates and rejuvenates your hair.
- A full size Lord & Berry concealer crayon in Beige colour. Even though it looks dry, it is not at all. It is very easy to apply and very creamy at the touch of your fingertips. This concealer is great to highlight the eyebrows bone or the cupid’s bow.
- I also received a full size Ciaté London Fierce Flicks black eyeliner for subscribing 🙂
As always, thanks for coming by and reading out my blog 🙂
Remember that you can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter @flair_chick and Like me on Facebook @Flairchick – you will make this chick very happy 🙂